Warranty - Smart Watches:
We offer a limited domestic warranty (within India) of 6 months against manufacturing defects only.
In order to obtain the warranty service, you must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by us. As may be required by applicable law, OPTA may require you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during warranty service, and OPTA will not be responsible for any such loss.
What is not covered in the warranty?
1.USER MANUAL:THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT USED ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL, AS DETERMINED BY THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER / COMPANY PERSONNEL.
2. DEFECTS: CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE, AS DETERMINED BY THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER / COMPANY PERSONNEL.
3.VOID: WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID IF PRODUCT HAS FAILED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS/TYPES(EXAMPLE: WATERLOGGING, MISUSE ETC.)
4.MODIFICATION OR ALTERATIONS: OF ANY NATURE MADE IN THE CIRCUITRY BY THE PURCHASER OR UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL, AS DETERMINED BY THE COMPANY PERSONNEL.
5.SITE: (PREMISES WHERE THE PRODUCT IS KEPT) CONDITIONS THAT DO NOT CONFIRM TO THE RECOMMENDED OPERATING CONDITIONS OF THE MACHINE/UNIT.
6.SERIAL NUMBER:THE ORIGINAL SERIAL NUMBER IS REMOVED, OBLITERATED OR ALTERED FROM THE PRODUCT.
7.DEFECTS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND CONTROL LIKE LIGHTNING, ABNORMAL VOLTAGE, ACTS OF GOD OR WHILE IN TRANSIT TO SERVICE CENTER OR TO THE PURCHASER'S RESIDENCE.
8.DEFECTS CAUSED BY HOUSEHOLD PETS, RATS, COCKROACHES OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS OR INSECTS.
9.UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. OPTA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. OPTA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE ARISING FROM FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS RELATING TO THE PRODUCT’S USE.
10.NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. PERIODIC MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT OF PARTS DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR ARE EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE.
11. CASE. OPTA DOES NOT WARRANT CASES.
12. CHARGING ACCESSORIES: CHARGING ACCESSORIES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
13. BRACELET. OPTA DOES NOT WARRANT BRACELETS OR STRAPS.
14. BATTERIES. BATTERIES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
15. BUTTONS. BUTTONS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
16. SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SOFTWARE EMBEDDED IN THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OPTA TO OWNERS OF THE PRODUCT.
17. ABUSE & MISUSE. DEFECTS OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM:
- A) IMPROPER OPERATION, STORAGE, MISUSE OR ABUSE, ACCIDENT OR NEGLECT, SUCH AS PHYSICAL DAMAGE (CRACKS OR SCRATCHES, ETC.) TO THE SURFACE OF THE PRODUCT
RESULTING FROM MISUSE;
- ) CONTACT WITH LIQUID, WATER, RAIN, EXTREME HUMIDITY OR HEAVY PERSPIRATION, SAND, DIRT OR THE LIKE, EXTREME HEAT, OR FOOD;
- C) USE OF THE PRODUCT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OR SUBJECTING THE PRODUCT TO ABNORMAL USAGE OR CONDITIONS; OR
- D) OTHER ACTS WHICH ARE NOT THE FAULT OF OPTA, ARE EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE.
18. LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE THE COMPANY IS LIABLE FOR LOSS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
A. THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST CUSTOMER FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
B. LOSS OR DAMAGES TO RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA.
C. ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS.
19. USE OF NON-OPTA PRODUCTS. DEFECTS OR DAMAGE THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF NON-OPTA BRANDED OR CERTIFIED PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT ARE EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE.
20. ALTERED PRODUCTS. PRODUCT WITH:
- A) SERIAL NUMBERS OR PRODUCTION DATE CODES OR OTHER TRACKING MARKS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED, ALTERED OR OBLITERATED;
- B) BROKEN SEALS OR THAT SHOW EVIDENCE OF TAMPERING OR ACCESS BY NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS OR REPAIR CENTERS; ARE EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE.
In case the warranty is not applicable you will have to bear the charges to repair the product.
If you would like assistance in returning an item, please contact our customer service department at 7892158177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to walk you through the return process.